The German-Slovene Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to the New Year's Kick-Off Event to be held virtually on January 13th 2022.
We live in times of great unpredictability and radical changes. Adaptability and sustainable innovation are becoming key elements in which we can turn current challenges into new business opportunities. In the spirit of adapting to the current situation, we also creatively adapted the concept of our traditional New Year's reception. Within a virtual event on 13 January 2022, we will present sparks of inspiration for 2022 and the winner of the German Economy Award for the year 2021.
WHEN and WERE?
Date: JANUARY 13, 2022
Hour: 10:00 . 12:00 a.m.
ONLINE EVENT (Zoom)
10:00 – 10:20 Welcoming speeches
· Gertrud Rantzen, Chairwoman of the board at German-Slovene Chamber of Commerce
· HE Adrian Pollmann, German Ambassador in Slovenia
· Zdravko Počivalšek, Minister of Economic Development and Technology of Slovenia
10:20– 11:05 Round table discussion: Sustainable development, a factor of change in companies and society
Moderator: Borut Hočevar, Journalist, Časnik Finance d.o.o.
· Eva-Ricarda Willems, Deputy Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Slovenia
· Katja Stadler, Managing Director Deslo - AHK, poslovne storitve d.o.o.
· Rok Ramšak, Secretary General WISE Institute, IEDC-Bled School of Management
· Simon Franko, Managing Director, BASF Slovenija, Croatia & Srbija
· Christof Vollstedt, Managing Director, Henkel Maribor d.o.o.
· Marko Lukić, Managing Director, Lumar d.o.o. (Winner of the GEA 2020)
11:05 - 11:30 Presentation of the finalists of the German Economy Award 2021 and announcement of the winner
11:30 – 12:00 Virtual networking with BMW Slovenia, Lumar IG and BASF Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia
MC Host: Tina Drolc, Head of corporate communication and events, AHK Slowenien
Knauf Insulation, d.o.o. Škofja Loka
LIDL Slovenija d.o.o. k.d.
LTH Castings d.o.o.
Steklarna Hrastnik d.o.o.